I have nothing against gift registries, everyone needs new towels and dishes when they get married. However, the $60 wooden spoon from William Sonoma might not express the way you truly feel about the new couple. May we suggest having that beautiful and sometimes very expensive invitation or announcement framed. It is the perfect gift on so many levels:
1. People usually don’t expect it so its a huge surprise.
2. The bride, who has usually been the person who put so much effort into every little detail, will be blown away that you noticed.
3. The groom will have a framed, visual reminder of the anniversary date.
4. It will stay fashionable and last longer than the decorative zebra pillow set.
5. Its also a great idea for baby announcements, house warming, and wedding anniversaries to name a few.