Our Top 5 Custom Framing Gift Ideas
5. Family photos. Moms and grandmas in particular love a framed portrait. Have a digital file? Send it to us and we can take care of the printing!
4. Jerseys/Sports Memorabilia. Maybe you didn’t play in the NFL or NBA, you can still show pride by custom framing your favorite players jersey or a collection of memorabilia of your team.
3. Kids Art. It’s obvious that the people who love your child most would love their artwork custom framed. But kids love it too! If there are too many to choose from, bring us photos of the art and we can make them smaller to fit several in one frame.
2. Shadow Boxes/Family Heirlooms. Objects from a loved ones craft or passions make some of the most stunning artwork when custom framed. Bring it out of the shoe box and on to the wall.
1. Vacation Art/Concert Posters. Make a memory last a lifetime. A poster of your favorite band that played at Red Rocks, artwork you purchased on your honeymoon. You name it, we’ve put a custom picture frame on it. Every custom frame design is unique in it’s own right and make a gift that will make an impression.
The Anthology staff (Zach and Kendra) just returned from the West Coast Art and Frame Expo in Las Vegas, at the Paris Hotel and Casino. If you were in the shop at some point the last two months, I’m sure you’ve heard all about it. It was the first time for both of us to attend and it did not disappoint.
Paris Hotel and Casino
We had the opportunity to meet with many of our vendors, see new products, continue our framing education and catch up with some friends.
The Anthology Crew
New Mats from Bainbridge
We really want to thank you, our clients, for making it possible for us to attend. Without your business and support it would not have happened. Anthology will soon be celebrating our five year anniversary and we plan to continue to offer you exceptional design advice and the latest in industry trends. You’re the reason we’re here and we look forward to showing you all the new samples and enhancing your home with custom framing.
New Moulding line from Larson Juhl.
The custom framing industry has one remaining trade show here in the US. And we’re thrilled to be able to attend this weekend. Zach and I have only left town a few times together over the last five years, so Vegas seemed like a great excuse. This will be the first time either of us has attended the show. We look forward to meeting our counterparts from other parts of the country, learning some new tricks of the trade and getting inspired by all the new trends in store for the coming year. We will be closed on Tuesday, January 27th and will resume our normal business hours on Wednesday.